Which is the block that defines any item in the list to be added to another list?

It's somewhere in here.

If you can find it, I'll add it to my FAQs.

...is this?

You probably want this:

Dynamic table layout with any number of rows and columns including table listpicker

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: ...I already have the Dynamic Table set up in one of my previous files. It was created on screen2 but now I am keeping everything on screen1 and when i tried to move blocks to screen1 the app had completely slowed down. Also I was not able to adapt the blocks to the screen1 well.
Nadi_copia6_withDynTable_MIT.aia (373.1 KB)
So now I have suspended that solution and am intrigued by Abraham's proposal. I'd like to see that table that uses web viewer.

That is what I have linked you to :wink: Did you follow the link ?

Now I looked at it better :slightly_smiling_face: ...Nice!
It works on any device?

(added to FAQ)

oh fine, Abraham, seems this is what you were looking for :slightly_smiling_face:
...could you set it in my file Nadi_03.aia?

It's very pretty and fussy.
I also don't do eye candy.

Well, I'll try to do it.

But first I should fix the "Save" button list. I have tried for a long time but I am not able to fix it.
Do you have any ideas of how to create that list?

See Which is the block that defines any item in the list to be added to another list? - #36 by ABG

for save/restore.

Of course, I read it and tried to apply it. But there it is more about how to organize storage on TinyDB. I didn't find there the solution of how to add the four button lists to the "Save" button list.

Hi Ram, did you find the solution?

Sorry, I didn't work on any working example. But you are talking what I discussed 5 days ago and in last 5 days you were provided many suggestions/solutions as I can see, and definitely they would have been useful for your project work. Thanks

I appreciate Abraham's suggestion of using the clocks associated with TinyDB and it will definitely be the solution for my project (saving/storage). At the moment however this knowledge is too advanced for me, both concepts and blocks. I'm just starting to perceive it by intuition but it will take a long time to study it.

In the meantime I would like to complete the work on the other components and to test my app, so I need to find the solution to my question of this topic that I have posted.

My question was:

I have four lists of buttons that are associated with four positions of the "Save" button list.
How to add to these positions the text of any button with a certain image from the other four lists?
My sentence is:
"...if in list1 there is a button with the image "Button1-on.png ", so use the text of that button…"

The texts of all the buttons found will form four lists in the table columns.

I have already used the "When any button clicks" block to change the button image. I tried to add the blocks there, but my solutions don't work.
Anyone know the solution?
Thank you :cherry_blossom:

...I solved it by using "For each..." block and creating four empty lists as bridges.
It finally works.
I'm going to test my app :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I've been meaning to ask for an online link where I could learn more about this fascinating topic, but your thread got swept away in the tide.

Could you post the name of this field of study, or a link to an English article on it?

1 Like

It is a great pleasure for me to respond to this request :blush:

The pulse is like app inventor.
When you touch your wrist or when you touch the screen, there is an impulse or a button there.
The button works thanks to the blocks below it. Blocks are the expression of the code composed of symbols. Each symbol has its own meaning which is stored in the underlying memory of the person who writes the code. Individual memory is part of the infinite memory field of everything existing and not yet existing, the field of all possibilities in the latent state.

So ultimately the app inventor button is an expression of that underlying field, and so the impulse in the pulse is also directly connected with that field. By feeling the pulse we have access to all the informations stored in that eternal memory. In this case the Clock and TinyDB are associated instantly, without any effort :slightly_smiling_face:

…more I'm thinking in therms of app inventor the more new aspects emerge, ...it’s funny but if I continue we will need to open another topic :slightly_smiling_face:

This logical path can start from any object or aspect of life and will always end in that subtle field, to go up again on the gross level of matter.

Here is a nice explanation of that levels and how consciousness works (suitable for your scientific approach): Is Consciousness the Unified Field?, John Hagelin - YouTube

Ultimately, the knowledge of reading the pulse is based on consciousness, so it cannot be learned from books but only from an expert who gradually leads you to awaken the connection with consciousness.

If you want to learn this art it is better not to read too much but to participate directly in a course. The less you know about it, the more innocent you are and the more successful you are.

In today's world we still have real experts who come from a long family tradition where this knowledge was passed from generation to generation.
One of them is Dr. J.R. Raju, so I send you directly to him: drraju.com - Self Pulse Technique

We should all learn to feel our pulse to know ourselves better, to establish contact with our source and to raise the quality of our life. :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thanks for the link.

As for my pulse, according to the last few people who interviewed me for jobs,
I don't have one.

2 Likes

If Dr. Raju likes my app (he knows nothing of my surprise yet), then I still have a lot of work to do to develop it, ...so there will be many occasions to exchange our knowledge.