When I import the sidebar extension co.com.dendritas.Sidebar i get a runtime error. How do i prevent this

When I import the sidebar extension co.com.dendritas.Sidebar i get a runtime error. How do i prevent this :

you might want to check its documentation

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be. The author of the extension @Andres_Cotes might be able to help then...

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Hello Taifun,
once i installed the ActionBar and SideBar Extensions from PuraVida.
Are they still working?
The extensions do not appear as usual in MIT.
grafik

These are not my extensions...
Most probably they are outdated...
You might want to ask the author @Andres_Cotes , however it looks like he is not active in the community anymore...

Taifun

I installed once actionbars and sidebar.aix extensions from PuraVida/Andres Daniel app builder community.
Now the extensions do not appear any more at AI companion and wifi.
The extensions seems to be crashed.
How can i get my extensions working?
grafik
grafik

If I remember correctly, both extensions, which are quite old, had issues with the availability of a "Development mode" checkbox, and often refused to work.

Don't know/can't remember what Action Bar does, but can recommend Ulli's Sidebar Extension as an alternative.

Ok, thanks, i will try the Sidebar, seems similar to mine.
Btw, i didnt have any problems with the ActionsBar or SideBar Extension in the past.