When i clicked botton Showing error 1101

I made an app in MIT app inventor to control LED on and off over wifi using NODE MCU but the problem is when I switch ON and OFF button in my MIT app it is showing an error 1101 unable to get a response from the specified URL.can someone please help me

Check what you are sending as a url because this:

http://192.168.43.161/8080192.168.43.161slidinggate

will not work (is not a proper url)

Much the same applies to your url for the image. If the image is on your device in assets, and you are trying to load to an image component, then all you need is:

//SLIDINGGATE.jpg

If you are trying to load the image to an html page, then in a compiled app use:

file:///android_asset/SLIDINGGATE.jpg

to load an image from the assets, only use the filename, i.e. SLIDINGGATE.jpg without slashes

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

i attached here my block i hope you hear me soon i stuck here since last week until haven’t find the solution please help me

write whithout / also same problem and i deleted my i images also same problem

I wish to know if once i make android applications how many mobile can use? And this application can i use every where over the internet aur local wifi network only?