Whatsapp new messages received extension or app is needed

Hello Everyone

I need Whatsapp new messages received extension or app is needed

it should do the following for any new messages to be sent to html page or whatever web page

• sender number
  • sender message
  • msg timestamp [ date + time ]

anyone can do this please list your price $ with a demo to order it

thank you all

I don't think you're allowed to do this. Sending the user's messages (in an app that is not yours) to another server is kind of invading the user's privacy.

Why i'm not deleting or anything i just send it from my own number i'm using it ?

As a user, you might allow your server to retrieve these messages, but other users would not consent to this.

You are sending the messages to your own server without the user's permission. This is a matter of privacy.

not sending messages from their whatsapp I'm sending what is being received there's big huge difference

Same. If it's another user, and they received messages from their friends, they wouldn't consent to sending the notifications to the server.

If you really insist you do, you will have to add a notice in your privacy screen. There is an extension for this, though the user (like me) will most likely reject you sending their private WhatsApp notifications to your server.

This extension does not work with MIUI, and does not give you the sender number.

... and I don't know if Google Play will accept your app.

1 Like

well main thing in the task is the sender number + text content at least otherwise it will be useless.

Unfortunately it works with various notifications and packages except whatsapp , Thank you.

As I've said, this extension is not really helpful if you're distributing your app to a wide audience since it does not work on MIUI.

Why do you need to read WhatsApp notifications? Most of the time, neither WhatsApp nor your users want this, and Google Play will most likely reject your app. You are also violating WhatsApp's ToS by doing so.

Harm To WhatsApp Or Our Users . You must not (or assist others to) directly, indirectly, through automated or other means, access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
[...]
(f) collect information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner; [...]

This community's ToS (Content Standards):

You may not submit content to the forum that violates the law, infringes anyone's intellectual property rights, violates anyone's privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.