What's the actual system requirements for the emulator 30.265.0?

I REALLY mean specific. What is required, what is optional. What CPU features must be present, minimum motherboard specification, and the like. If an extensive and detailed info was posted I wouldn't have to suffer why the emulator doesn't work.

among other things:

• an Intel chip set. AMD doesn't work properly with this monster tool

• Win 10, 11 or 7 ... I believe nothing else works

• lots of free disk space ,

Easier to use live development with a real Android cell or tablet in my opinion. :slight_smile:

an Intel chipset?, I don't believe that would be, one of my classmates successfully started the emulator with an AMD cpu so idk

perhaps he/she included the install of Intel HAXM and a C++ redistributable. needed with AMD or he/she using the lightweight previous emulator that still works fine on my PC.

I retract my statement, I just reconfirmed and she said its an intel system. sighh

App Inventor version: 30.265.0
Architecture: AMD64

AppInventor tools located here: C:\Program Files\MIT App Inventor

ADB path: C:\Program Files\MIT App Inventor\from-Android-SDK\platform-tools\adb
Bottle v0.12.13 server starting up (using WSGIRefServer())...
Listening on http://127.0.0.1:8004/
Hit Ctrl-C to quit.

AVD exists. Starting emulator...
emulator: Android emulator version 30.3.5.0 (build_id 7033400) (CL:N/A)
Warning: Quick Boot / Snapshots not supported on this machine. A CPU with EPT + UG features is currently needed. We will address this in a future release.
handleCpuAcceleration: feature check for hvf
emulator: WARNING: Host CPU is missing the following feature(s) required for x86_64 emulation: SSSE3 SSE4.1 SSE4.2
Hardware-accelerated emulation may not work properly!
emulator: WARNING: Not all modern X86 virtualization features supported, which introduces problems with slowdown when running Android on multicore vCPUs. Setting AVD to run with 1 vCPU core only.
added library vulkan-1.dll
Failed to open /qemu.conf, err: 2
GVM is operational
host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.ssse3 [bit 9]
host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.sse4.1 [bit 19]
host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.sse4.2 [bit 20]
host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.80000001H:ECX.svm [bit 2]
emulator: INFO: GrpcServices.cpp:288: Started GRPC server at 127.0.0.1:8554, security: Local

A post was split to a new topic: Error when emulator run... Failed to open /qemu.conf, err: 2