What Is This Error? Need Help ASAP

because your cloudDB is storing a value (number 1) with tag "photoList".
Clear this tag first with CloudDB.ClearTag

but my code alread considering this. did you fully follow my code?

Where do I put it? @Kevinkun

just drag out and do not put in any event/method. connect companion, then run "do it"

Yes. I Followed It

then post your block photo

Now this?

Heres The Code:

@Kevinkun

When I took my first pic. Tried clicking, didnt work. So I just temp. put it in When galleryscreen.initialize

This is not exactly same as mine. Please double check. One by one.

Which one is wrong? It seems the same. Im just a kid, so maybe I just dont get it. Do you mind showing me? @Kevinkun

NVM Found Something @kevinkun

Fixed. Fingers Crossed!

Seems to work. Now, lemme try another device. Fingers crossed again. @Kevinkun

@Kevinkun It didnt save the photo's however. No error code.

of course it only store photo's path, not the photo.

If you want to store a photo, the valueToStore should be path of the photo, not a list.

How would I write the code for that?

Sorry I am not doing everything for you. Try to search the community to find more turorials. This already been asked many many times.

I want the pics to sync across diffrent devices

Hi. Recently, I Got Some Help Over A Cloud DB Error.

We Ended Up Getting The Error Fixed, But The Photo's Never Synced To The Device That Took The Photo's Nor Any Other Devices.

The Guy Who Helped Me Kindly Told Me He Could Not Do Everything For Me, And To Go Look On The Forums.

However, All The Topics I COULD Find Included base64Strings And Stuff I Just Don't Understand.

Anyone Have Any Code That Could Possibly Help Me Sync Photos Across Devices? The App Is The MIT Tour Guide App. I Want To Make It So That I Can Take A Photo On One Device And View It On Another Device And The Same Device I Used To Take The Picture With Even After I Close The App. The Code I Am Currently Using Is Below:

This Code Saves The Path Of The Photo, But Not The Photo.

Can Anyone Help? Thanks!

(Fixed Code Credit To @Kevinkun)