Welcome Li Li to the MIT App Inventor team

Hello everyone,

I would like you to please give a warm welcome to @ellelili2025, the latest member of the App Inventor development team. Li is coming to us from Oracle, where she worked on various projects including tools to understand Java performance for over 10 years. She’ll be bringing that performance expertise to App Inventor as well as helping with managing deployments and support. Expect to see more of her contributions in the coming months as she gets up to speed.

Cheers,
Evan W. Patton, Ph.D.
Lead Software Engineer, MIT App Inventor

25 Likes

Welcome Li Li to the MIT App Inventor community. I just recently joined the community and felt at home immediately. I hope you will feel part of this community as quickly as I did some months ago. I am looking forward to your contributions to the MIT App Inventor project and learn from the changes you will be making like I still do from everybody that contributes to this amazing project.

7 Likes

Welcome @ellelili2025 to community

3 Likes

Li Li :grin:

8 Likes

@ellelili2025 Welcome. Great to see dev team growing.

-Hossein.

5 Likes

Welcome Li Li! I’m sure you will enjoy being part of the MIT team. Your experience at Oracle is a tremendous asset.

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m eager to see what improvements will be implemented with such a wonderful team of developers.

2 Likes

Thank you all. Excited to be on the team.

10 Likes

Welcome @ellelili2025 to community

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: [Off topic] Some thoughts