Webviewer.pageloaded

webviewer.pageloaded is firing before some images are completed loaded.
Is there any way to know when the page it’s really completely loaded?

What the WebViewer can do is documented here> WebViewer

What have you tried? Can you provide a simple example of not completely ‘loading’/displaying?

Try monitoring the PageLoaded( url ) Event and check it’s status? When a page is finished loading this event is run.

hi
if i load whatever webpage and put a BEEP on the event pageloaded, i have a beep before some images are loaded

Without an example no one can test what you are trying to do Carlo. I have no issues using the WebViewer to view web pages.

• The issue may be you are using the emulator and the emulator has insufficient memory to resolve the images.
  • The issue may be these images you are attempting to load may be huge and cannot be handled by the WebViewer, which is not a full browser.

We have no idea what your Blocks look like or how you are using the WebViewer (view an image with a web link, view a web page, view an html in Media …)

you said ‘have a beep before some images are loaded’ ok… that is showing an issue but until you share some code and a url or whatever, no one can help :cry: and we would like to.

it’s not because i don’t want to provide the code :slight_smile: , it’s just because i have an empty block Webviewer.pageloaded containing just a Sound.Play.
So, after what you experienced, I think that, yes, the pageloaded fires when all the data arrive, but it takes some time to show the contents on the screen depending on various reasons.
I will just put a clock to wait 1 or 2 seconds before continuing what i need to do after the page has been loaded.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.