webviewer.GoToUrl ... problem

What is the purpose of using tinyDB ? to continue reading from specific html ?

1 Like

:question:

tinyDB ... So that I could know on Sreen2 which btn in Sreen1 was clicked on ...
Can it be done differently?
Ondrej

However, if no button was clicked (i.e. not saved to TinyDB), valueTagNotThere must be set as shown.

Example with no tinyDB , each button opens different html in Screen2
Screen1

Screen2

1 Like

Yes, by passing value between screens, as I showed.

1 Like

Something is wrong ....

The operation dictionary recursive lookup cannot accept the arguments: , [com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@3c45d0c], [{"com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@3c45d0c":"post1.html","com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@23d7655":"post2.html","com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@8f7786a":"post3.html","com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@40ac15b":"post5.html"}], ["not found"]

Post a screenshot of your blocks

Try this , only button1 shows correct html if you wish the others to work upload html to assets

html_test1.aia (5.9 KB)

The operation dictionary recursive lookup cannot accept the arguments: , [com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@23d7655], [{"com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@23d7655":"post1.html","com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@8f7786a":"post2.html","com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@40ac15b":"post3.html","com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@6e03df8":"post4.html","com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button@62c22d1":"post5.html"}], ["not found"]

Screen1:

Screen2:

Why are you using the key path block?

Look at Dora's example again.

1 Like

Get value for key path not at key path

2 Likes

The key path block needs a list, while your input is a string.

Also if you have other buttons in Screen1 for different actions you can work like this

2 Likes

He still writes the same mistake:
The operation dictionary recursive lookup cannot accept the arguments: .......

Post your aia here please

Aia....
Zamyslenia_post.aia (21.9 KB)

Try this, you haven't change blocks as shown above

Zamyslenia_post_1.aia (21.6 KB)