Webviewer downloading problem

hello , i used web viewer to create the app for my website .
but i have problem , i cant download throught it when i use it .
is there any solution or ther way to fix that , cause my site have softwares for downloading .

thank you

Can you post an example .aia and the blocks you used?

Hi thanks for the reply . The app work fine . But when i arrive to download page i cant downloa
Look here nothing happen

see here:

i try to use it , but it doesnt apear similar to webviewer , is there and vedio explanation show how to use it . or screan soots , thank you

can you share me block of it ?

I have never really used the extension so cannot help. Did you follow the instructions provided on the link ?

Hi @issamlab
Unfortunately no guide is available here.
But this will surely help you:

2 Likes

There is a way to download from websites but you will need the activity starter component. Set the action property to android.intent.action.VIEW
and set the DataUri to whatever website you want to download from.
and then when you use the Call ActivityStarter1.Start activity block it will open that website then you can download from there[quote="SC1, post:9, topic:25322, full:true"]
There is a way to download from websites but you will need the activity starter component. Set the action property to android.intent.action.VIEW
and set the DataUri to whatever website you want to download from.
and then when you use the Call ActivityStarter1.Start activity block it will open that website then you can download from there

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE I PUT TOGETHERWebDownloadExample.aia (1.5 KB)

Hi @SC1 Welcome to Community
If your app will just redirect user to a browser then why will anyone use your app? :thinking: