Webviewer don't display button

The browser of my smartphone display this site in this way:

instead webviewer component of my app display the same site in this way:

The difference is the browser display the login button "Accedi", but not the Webviewer component.
Why? How can i display the button in my app?
Some ideas?

Is the Accedi button in the hamburger menu ?

What is the url for testing ?

Sorry but what is "hamburger menu"? However is a tag "a". The url is www.ho-mobile.it

Try with this extension

it changes the userAgent

Your buttons then show OK

1 Like

Sorry but maybe I didn't explain myself well. My problem is being able to display the button, which is actually an "a" tag, in my webviewer, because through that button you can access your personal area. So if I don't see it, I can't continue developing my app. How do I view it? With the component you indicated, should I replace it with the webviewer component?

Ciao @Riccardo, (@TIMAI2)
I momentary insert myself in Italian, with the aim of helping

Il menu hamburger è quello a righe orizzontali, come nel disegnino che ti ha postato Tim.
(Si chiama così perché assomiglia ad un hamburger "multistrato" :slight_smile: )
Da quello che capisco i tasti Accedi e Menu nella tua app non si vedono e non riesci a spiegarti il perché.
Ora, l'estensione che ti propone Tim è una sua estensione che incrementa le potenzialità del webviewer nativo. Tra le sue caratteristiche c'è quella di cambiare l'user agent, che secondo quanto ha postato Tim nel suo ultimo messaggio, risolve il problema.
Se provi a connetterti al link che Tim ha messo nel suo post trovi tutte le indicazioni e le istruzioni per usare la sua estensione. Inoltre nel suo sito : https://ai2.metricrat.co.uk trovi le guide dettagliate.
Spero che questo ti possa aiutare.
Ciao, Ugo.

1 Like

Ciao Ugo e grazie per la tua risposta. No, il problema non è il menu della mia app, perchè quello funziona, ma quello del sito di Ho, il gestore telefonico. comunque con l'estensione indicata ho risolto, come risulta dall'immagine in allegato. Siete grandi. Grazie mille.

Now i translate in English language.
Hi Ugo and thank you for reply. The problem is to display the Ho's phone operator site menu, not my app menu because it works very well. Howerver i solved with Tim's component, like you can see in the attached picture. Thanks a lot at everybody, All you are fantastic!

1 Like

Dear @Riccardo,
thanks for your feedback ! I was pretty sure that it was just a matter of "language understanding" and that by applying @TIMAI2's (he's #1 :slight_smile: ) suggestion you would have been in degree to solve the issue.
Ciao, Ugo.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.