Web viewer - redirecting to URL issue -

Hi ,

I 've a problem with my webviewer , there is no web view on the page . When I click on the button location , nothing happened , the label keep the same color and the page does not show the link .

Do you know why ?

Mélissa

Hi ,
I don’t know if you 've receive my last request I can’t see it in the TOPIC list.So I have troubles to do with a webviewer , can you tell me what’s wrong with it .

When I click on the location section , the web viewer doesn’t show the URL link .

Thank so much to be mit inventor to exist, I don’t what I would do witout you and the label doesn’t change either.

Thank very much for your help !

Mélissa

Are your webviewers and vertical arrangements all visible ?

Hi ,

Yes they are.

Mélissa

you might want to provide only a screenshot of the button click event, which is relevant in this case...
sorry, I'm almost not able to read your screenshot... its too tiny for an old man... :wink:

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

This logic works on my setup, check you have everything in the right place