Web viewer issues / Activity starter

Hi,

The application 's construction is correct but All screen (Web) are opening in the same time and I did configure it to open each window after clickin on the right button .I don’t understand what’s wrong .The activity starter open the wrong URL , all it reverses .

Thank you for your help !

Best regards ,

Mélissa

OK, some nice screenshots…now show us your blocks, html, designer etc. so we can see what you are trying to achieve…

Hi TIM !

Ok, all HTLM and URL are correct and correctly positioned , nothing to do with URL and HTLM. I did exactly the same app , it does work .

Best regards,

Mélissa

first set the parameter for the activity starter, then start the activity
Taifun
PS: next time you might want to provide a readable screenshot of your relevant blocks only…

Hi ,

So what shall I do ? rebuild all over to make it works .
1-first step add an activity starter
2-then organize the blocks of the activity .

Am I right ?

Thank you for your help .

Best wishes ,

Mélissa

Taifun

Tai ,

Ok Tai ,wonderful, you understood the problem.

It’s done = it open up the right url .

But still all the windows or boxes open in the same time why ?

Mélissa

my correct name is Taifun. Thank you.

unfortunately I do not understand, you might want to elaborate what exactly is happening and what you expect to happen instead
also an updated readable screenshot of your relevant blocks might help

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Hi tai fun ,

I want to propose a schedule program on google sheet by our apps , I 've got many section with webview but that on use the Web connexion I did exactly the way that it has been shown in one of your video published on youtbe but it doesn’t work .
If you can reach my app and modify to resolve the problem , you can . Because I’ve tried all the changes but still.

Thank for your help

Mélissa

Tai fun,

I would like to add my app a ggogle map of a horse fair to allow visitors to geolocalize themselves inside the horse fair .
I know how to add a map with geolocalisation of google map .

Thank you for your help

Mélissa

I'm sorry, but I never published any video on Youtube

I'm again sorry, but I'm not available to fix apps for free...
If you are able to describe your issue here in the community in detail, then probably someone is able to help...
Thank you Mél issa!

Taifun

Taifun ,

I want to make the csv content transform it to be as a Label so nobody can change it when the app is download , so yes ! But I don’t know how to debbug it .
So I have to find a solution.
Do you know how to registrer a plan from a png file to google map and then introduce it in the app as our own map ?and eventually do a geolocation section .

Mélissa

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools

for new questions please start a new thread. Thank you.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Sirs,

Sent to you my problems,France USA windows open correctly , but Switzerland it seems that something block the window , I did exactly the same process .

Melissa

Still

Capture  bouton usa Capture bouton site web

my guess is, because this should be Page_suisse?
same for the other events…
Unbenannt
Taifun

Hi,

I don’t know why the last button which is switerland cannot open viewer , i 've got exctly the same problem with an other application.

Hi ,

Here are the screen shot!

it does not look like you read my previous answer
Taifun