Wake up do not run correctly

I did this wake up. It presents random bible passages at fixed hour. If I set the start after few minutes it run, but if I set the start tomorrow morning it do not run. Is there someone that generously correct it and send me the corrected aia
Thank you very much!

file is is possible to obtain at:

[mod_edit - personal data removed]SvegliaConLaParola_di_Dio_3.aia (3.2 MB)

No one is going to want to download your aia project at 42mb!

Create an example aia project that shows your problem, or post your relevant blocks here

Hello maurizio

To set your code to run hours in the future would require the App to run all of that time, which in most cases is an impractical proposition. What your App really needs is Android Background Services, but App Inventor does not support them. However, you might make use of the Android Alarm feature - Taifun has an extension for that (paid). If the extension does not fit your needs, you can request an enhancement.
https://puravidaapps.com/alarm.php

I did this wake up. It presents random bible passages at fixed hour. If I set the start after few minutes it run, but if I set the start tomorrow morning it do not run.SvegliaConLaParola_di_Dio_3.aia (3.2 MB)
someone is so kind to correct me? thank you very much

in order to upload aia file i removed several mp3 file , the original aia contein more mp3

The alarm extension is able to start an alarm at a given time in the next 24 hours (which is free). The paid version additionally offers the weekday property to set a repeating alarm and is able to set a timer.
However that extension is not able to start your app at a given time.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

thank you very much!