Uygulama İçi Veri Kaydetme [Saving In-App Data]

bilgilerim kısmında kaydettiğimiz şeyle geri gelmiyor başka bir ekrana geçince tekrardan profilme gelince yazdıklarımız kayboluyor bu konuda yardımcı olursanız sevinirim

1 Like

Please show your relevant blocks / screenshots. How are you saving the data?

dizayn ve blok kısmımız bu şekilde eğer daha fazla bilgi isterseniz yardımcı oluruz

1 Like

bu da devamı

1 Like

First of all is the following topic about the same app ?

Merged these two topics from apparently different users, using the exact same blocks with the same issue.

@FOURZA_Team & @Yunusemre please do not duplicate topics , even if you are different users.

1 Like

Yep :wink: Sure is...

2 Likes

Kusura bakmayın birdahakine dikkat edeceğiz

yes :grin:

Also, why do you need two accounts, it only serves to confuse everyone.

Bazen sanırsam gözünüzden kaçıyor o yüzden yeni konu açmıştık

OK

The App is storing the information in files. Error 2101 means "the file could not be found". If you are using Android 10 or 11, that will be because Android no longer allows you to save a file "anywhere" but only in a specific place, the ASD (Application Specific Directory).

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/some-basics-on-android-storage-system/21556/32

However, the information could be saved in TinyDb, App Inventor's database, which is easier.

1 Like

This post might help you

1 Like

Explain precisely what the problem is. And this time without blocks, we've seen enough of them.
And use Google translator so we can read it in English.

See also here.

Merhaba benim bir sorunum var ben oyunda bir işlem yaptıktan sonra oyunu kapayıp açıldığında herşey eski haline dönyüyor ben bunu istemiyorum hep save alıp kapanmasını istiyorum, yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

Hello pSB

You should open your own forum Topic, but in this case the answer is simple. All the values you want to save for next time can be saved in TinyDB. When the App is run next time, it can restore the values from TinyDB.

how do i use tinydb? i just tried but it didnt work

Show what you tried - your relevant blocks

i dont know i just want gem amount wont go when close and open game