Using TinyDB over 2 screen

Hi guru,
in the small application that I'm creating, I have inserted a Tinydb to memorize little information, and as per the procedure that I show, everything works perfectly because if I close the screen and try it again, the values ​​are correctly reported in the appropriate boxes. But now I find myself having to use the values ​​previously stored in another screen, so I inserted a new Tinydb control that I called in exactly the same way as the previous one, and I tried to load a value from those I had stored, however I don't get absolutely nothing. Is there something wrong with the procedure?
Thanks in advance

This is a cause for concern:

Is Screen1 closed ? Are you switching screens correctly ?

With regard to your tinydb issue, if you have a tinydb component on both screens, and the namespace is the same, then you should be returning the value in the tag idcellulare in either screen, or at least the ifTagNotThere value.

This might help:

https://groups.google.com/g/mitappinventortest/c/a0nnoRBfs1M/m/lVohMjugBAAJ

Thanks for your reply, Timai, clarify the steps:
Screen 1 calls screen3 in which exists the tinydb component named 'cnetDB'. As shown in photo 1, the procedure stores the textbox data correctly, and if I close the app and call up screen3 from screen1, the data is correctly loaded. Ok so far, I've created screen4, in which I have a textbox and a tinydb component which I've named the same way as the screen3 component, ie 'cnetDB'. Once this is done, if I try to recall a tag from screen4 the db is empty, but I think I have performed the same procedures that other users have faced here in the forum.
I hope I have clarified the steps. One more thing: when you say 'namespace' are you talking about the db name? or of the project?

Great! As always decisive! The problem was, I had completely ignored this property. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.