Using Lists of Lists for Random Card Shuffles

Thank you sir. You gave me some ideas. Appreciated. But may game sir is memory game app. Is it ok ?

You are allowed to post the exported .aia file here.

I can't read fuzzy block images and will not run .apk files.

1 Like

Hi sir, I don't know how you loop sir because there is no symbol🥺

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

There are several of loop blocks in the control blocks section.

While do

For each number

For each item in list

Clock Timer

Hi sir, yes sir but i can post my aia here through google drive sir coz my project is higher than 8mb. :cry:

Here you can download my project sir and check if you dont mind and you have extra time sir ? My only problem sir is how to add the sound and if the images will shuffle the sound will also shuffle . But I dont know how sir. Please help me sir :cry:

Reduce the size of every image using the website tinypng

You didn't set the download to share.

Yes sir. I will reduce sir . Please wait . Thank you

Sir ? Can i send to your email my aia if its okay with you sir.

(Canned Reply ABG - Public Only)

I do not provide private support.

I will try to reduce sir . I really can't send it here only in google drive

I really cant send it here sir :sweat:

This link can be used to analyze the space usage in your .aia file:
Unchive

Use 7zip to delete Media files from your .aia file's assets subfolder until the .aia is small enough to be uploaded here.

That should leave the blocks and Screens untouched, to allow fixes to them.

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/chat/c/-/88/508

Sir here's the link of my project . Can you please check sir ? I already set it to public and anyone can edit . Thank you sir.

What this? i can not open it.

it said i am not permitted.

I already set it to anyone sir

Sir can you check ?