Uses two Teachable machine models in App Inventor

Hello.I live in korea,and I am 13 years old. I am creating an app that uses two teachable machine models. I'm trying to use two teachable machine models, but if I use the first model and then move to the screen of the second model, the second model doesn't work. :cry: (See photo not working.)

I would really appreciate it if you could tell me why I can't use two models. I'll do it. :clap:

Structure of the app: screen1 - Start screen. screen2 - Determine whether there is a person or not, if there is a person, move to sereen3. sereen3 - Determine whether jaywalking or not - Display if jaywalking -> Move to sereen1

Welcome @korean_people

If you use virtual screens (making layouts visible/invisible) rather than switching real Screens might allow the second model to work. This is a guess if the problem is the result of switching Screens and links.

1 Like

thank you!! I wiil try it..!!

As you mentioned, I tried running both models on one screen. However, it said β€œthis is a duplicate event handler for this component.” It seems that only one model can be used on one screen..