Unerklärliche Abfrage

In der folgenden Abfrage kommt im Falle true korrekterweise die Meldung/der alert.
Im Falle false wird der else-Teil korrekt durchgeführt aber es kommt ebenfalls die o.g. Meldung.
Das alert-Statement ist an keiner anderen Stelle im screen vorhanden.

Anmerkung: Das if-statement ist natürlich vollständig.

The Right-Click menu on the or block has an External option, that can be used to make it fit better on the screen.

Thanks, but the “or” is not the reason of the problem.

Asking us to work half-blind does not help solve your problem.

1 Like

I hoped that this is perhaps a known problem.
It sems, that it depends on the if-condition.
With the condition "“a” = “a” the alert appears and with
and “a” = “b” it doesn’t.
I try to change the condition to find the reason, but I ask me howtever the condition looks like, the result ist either true or false.

sorry, but this is not possible, the if statement only can be true or false, but not both at the same time
you might want to debug your project...

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

1 Like

Es hängt offensichtlich mit folgendem Effekt zusammen.
Der Fehler tritt auf durch das “set global found …”
Wenn ich die Zeile “set global found …” deaktiviere funktioniert es .

Which is strange, because you are not using global found in any of your other blocks as a value ?

I reduced my app to this showed example, whre found is only used in one block.
The same result I had before when using local found in the block.

New result: If I disable “set btnspeichern…” instead of “set global found” the example works.
Is it possible that the number of statements in an if/else-part is limited in appinventor?

I have deleted two lines (set …color …) in the else section.
As it works like this, I finish this thread, not knowing what was the reason of the default.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.