Unable to get ble AdvertiserServiceUuids to work?

Hi,

I'm trying to get the AdvertiserServiceUuids from a list of mac addresses.
I can see the device advertising and can use another App (lightblue) to confirm its advertising and that the UUID is visible, but the AdvertiserServiceUuids always throws up an error.

error

blocks - error

I know that I can scan for a particular UUID and that works... But I want to scan and collect all UUIDS to see if they match any in a list.

Am I interpreting the AdvertiserServiceUuids incorrectly?

Anyone have this block working?
Appreciate any help.
Ric

Ok, I have the AdvertisersServiceUuids working by clicking on a device from the list manually..

If I select a device that advertising its UUID it works and I can display it. However if I click on a device that is not advertising its UUID then it throws up the error...

I can not seem to find a way to automate this process. For example....

• Generate device list.
  • Index device list.
  • Check to see if device is advertising its UUID (Don;t think this is possible) &
    -- If advertising then, check its UUID and add it to a list.
    --or
  • Check the device's UUID
    -- If null (throws error if not advertising it's UUID) ignore, if contains string
    -- add to list.

Any ideas? Or help greatly appreciated..

error if device selected - is not showing its UUID
Error2
or sometimes this error still - error
else displays the UUID.

No ideas? I still am unable to find a way to ignore devices that are not advertising their UUID..

Are you sure about that place where you set a ListView.ElementsFromString from a DeviceList?

I would imagine a DeviceList is a List, which should be assigned into a ListView.Elements

I'm only pulling the length (17) of the MAC address from the device list to check for the service UUID so that is not causing the Issue.