Unable to communicate between Arduino 101 and MIT app inventor (My new cellphone (Motorola G9 power) doesn´t seem to catch the LED service)

Hi everyone, Im texting this because this project is my dissertation project and I have been unable to stablish communcation between my cellphone and the board I am using and Im running out of time to finish the project and this is just the beginning. Please help!!!

Just to check connection and communication of my devices I tried to use the LED control example of arduino and app inventor... Simple stuff it seems... But when I tried to push te bttn and control de LED nothing happened, after days of searching for an answer I tried to check the connection via nRF Connect, I found an example in which they use this to control the LED just writing a "1" in the characteristic properties of writable. But when I started it looked different from the example. In the example it showed a title "Unknown service" and the UUID: 19B10000-E8F2-537E-4F6C-D104768A1214 (that corresponds to the LED service)

Like this...

but when I connected it showed me "Battery service" and its UUID, this service doesn´t have writable properties, it wont let me write the "1" to turn on the LED (and definetly is not the service im setting on the board).

So I went to a friends lab to reasearch for the problem, and it turns out that this only happened with my cell phone, we use the same App Inventor-Arduino101 LED example with other phones and it worked perfectly as well as the nRF connect example.... I really dont know what is happening, my friends cellphone had the same version of android than me, and the other cellphones we used as well!! Ive tried rebooting my cellphone, Bluetooth, deleting Bluetooth caché, and it still doesnt work.
And this is the error that the apk LED from App Inventor shows when I try to control de LED.

The weird thing is that it looks like the connection succeeds but not the communication.

PLEASE HELP!! I have one month to finish this and I have been stucked here for weeks.