Turkish language up for review

The Turkish language is back up for review at http://ai2-translations.appspot.com/?locale=tr

This language should be ready for release. If we have any other Turkish language readers on the forum, I would be grateful for more feedback.

3 Likes

@Susan_Lane I reviewed the translation and it looks great, thanks :+1:

2 Likes

I was just creating a project in that server. It's kinda nice, but I realized...

Why does it have an extra white bar? It does not exist on the normal server.

Also, the No available assets helper block is in English.

The same with these blocks.

Also, the image (Report An Issue) button leads to a webpage of something.example.com. On the regular server, it redirects to this community.

Plus, some properties are not turned to Turkish.

But still, I like the Turkish version :slight_smile: .

1 Like

these should be turkish

1 Like

Those do look like some prominent things that are not translated. I'll forward that on to the translation team.

I'm not sure what that blank bar is. Is that an empty project displayed on the Companion? could you give me some more information?

2 Likes

I think @Susan_Lane it must be issue with the viewer

That's just a blank bar in the Viewer panel in the Designer. Not sure why it exists.

The issue is that the viewer is a table and so it tries to make its contents as wide as the widest element. This is fine when the translated strings are short but here we see that the phone image is expanded to try and match the width of the parent table. The phone internals are forced to be the right size so this results in extra whitespace.

2 Likes

I don't think it is a high priority to translate the login page. That is only ever shown in development mode. Users typically will authenticate through Google so they'll see a Google prompt instead.

1 Like

http://ai2-translations.appspot.com/?locale=tr is updated with new changes. some of the stuff pointed out here has been addressed. Dictionaries has a translation.

Regarding the bar along the side of the viewer, i think it's probably possible to make the drop-down text more concise.

2 Likes

Hi @Susan_Lane and all, Mağaza means "shop" in Turkish. So, it will be good to fix the translation as I showed in the screenshot above.