Trying to add data in google spreadsheet

I can’t get you

Web url https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vz9smq0FqfuUCOf_2zqxAwGWXQTj2mbQmyw0Z_sHehI/export?format=csv

I didn’t give any block for web url, I directly gave it in designer screen.

Is this you asked?

I will try again.

Go into the designer, and copy the url used to access the offline google sheet, then paste that back here.

From the media section, download the Daily Calls.csv file to your computer. Open this with your text editor, then copy the contents and paste it here.

I am not using offline google sheet, I will just download google sheet in my device and show it. After downloading the sheet I am not going to doing anything with that.

The content of Daily Calls.csv

System ID,Lab No,SO.NO.,Call Received,Call Attended,Activity Type,Action Taken,Call Completed,Status,Remarks,Parts Used
SYS_LC-00361,32,NA,3-2-2020,3-2-2020,Breakdown,Carry over: Checked the data and sonicated the stator, rotor seal, needle seat and refixed the same to instrument.,2-Mar-20,Completed,NA,NA
SYS_LC-00381,33,6003686931,3-2-2020,3-2-2020,PM,Replaced parts/03-Mar-20 Performed the intensity test,failed.So cleaned the source lens and flowcell and then performed intensity test,passed./4-Mar-20 PM completed as per checklist.,4-Mar-20,Completed,NA,PM spare Kit
SYS_LC-00434,31,NA,3-2-2020,3-2-2020,User Do’s,No Flow: Checked the instrument and found okay then checked the software setting, found the setting was changed. So corrected the setting and found flow okay.,2-Mar-20,Completed,NA,NA
SYS_LC-00456,33,NA,3-2-2020,3-2-2020,User Do’s,Leak in ALS: Checked the instrument, found improper flow from waste tubing. So drained the waste tubing and sonicated inlet valve.,2-Mar-20,Completed,NA,NA
SYS_LC-00329,32,NA,3-2-2020,3-2-2020,Breakdown,Leakage: Checked the instrument and found leak inbetween the loop and needle, arrested leak from loop and found okay.,2-Mar-20,Completed,NA,NA
SYS_LC-00291,22,NA,3-3-2020,3-3-2020,Breakdown,Baseline Issue:Checked the instrument data with noisy baseline,so flused the instrument and then performed the intensity found OK.,3-Mar-20,Completed,NA,NA
SYS_LC-00400,22,NA,3-2-2020,3-3-2020,Breakdown,No Peak:Observed no peak in single injection of a sequence,request for injection audit trail,NA,Pending,Instrument under usage,NA
SYS_LC-00467,32,NA,3-3-2020,3-3-2020,Breakdown,RSD Failure:Checked the instrument data with RSD failure,so performed repeatability with RS7 and RS8 standard found RSD within limit./ 4-Mar-20 Performed the sequence with new samples/ 9-March-2020 Replaced the mobile phase and solvents, found the the results are satisfactory.,9-Mar-20,Completed,NA,NA
SYS_LC-00467,32,NA,3-Mar-20,3-Mar-20,Breakdown,RSD Failure:Checked the instrument data with RSD failure,so performed repeatability with RS7 and RS8 standard found RSD within limit./ 4-Mar-20 Performed the sequence with new samples/ 9-March-2020 Replaced the mobile phase and solvents, found the the results are satisfactory.,9-Mar-20,Completed,NA,NA
SYS_LC-00381,33,6003686931,2-Mar-20,2-Mar-20,PM,Replaced parts/03-Mar-20 Performed the intensity test,failed.So cleaned the source lens and flowcell and then performed intensity test,passed./4-Mar-20 PM completed as per checklist.,4-Mar-20,Completed,NA,PM spare Kit

You are losing the csv formatting (quotes for each element) somewhere along the line, probably because you are trying to build your csv file manually instead of using lists.

Make a list for your headings, and append the list from google sheet

I was able to store the data in sheet. Thanks for your help.

But now I need to update a data in google sheet. Is that possible?

AI2 and Google Drive/Docs/Sheets

HOWTO: Query Any Google Sheet with a Web App.
UPDATED! HOWTO - Upload Any File to Google Drive !
HOWTO: Use AI2 to directly submit Google Form Data
HOWTO: Google Drive - Multiple Files Download (file by file)
HOWTO: Download Google sheet as CSV
HOWTO: Send Data to Google Sheet with Web App
HOWTO: Show Image from Google Drive
HOWTO: Upload Image to Google Drive using base64 and Google Apps Script Web App
HOWTO: Upload Image to Google Drive using base64 using Camera Image
HOWTO: Get Data from Private Google Sheet with A Google WebApp
HOWTO: Get the ID of Image after uploading using base64
HOWTO: Upload CSV or List to Google Sheet
HOWTO: AI2 - Google Sheets - Web App - Create/Read/Update/Delete
HOWTO: OCR Images and Camera Pictures with Google Docs
HOWTO: OCR pdf and image files using Google Docs OCR function
HOWTO: Upload "Any" File to Google Drive
HOWTO: Use google web app and google query to download filtered output as pdf from Google Sheet
HOWTO: Use Ai2 to Delete Images (or other files) on Google Drive
HOWTO: Take Photo, get GPS Location and Address, upload Image to Google Drive, and save Location data to spreadsheet 
HOWTO: Select a Single Row from a Spreadsheet, and howto EDIT that data

I see you have asked the same question on Thunkable, and possibly switched to using Airtable.
Closing this topic