Trouble connecting to MIT

Patience please? It takes a couple minutes to get the capture ready and for it to upload?

Have you already posted this error? If yes, where?
Just post it again (screenshot of it).

#42 happens in portable, executable, http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/

But does not happen in MIT App Inventor

Ok, let me check this. Post the aia or send it to me via PM.

It also happens with all mu aia projects not just one. All of my aia are error free and the apps have been running flawlessly for months

Maybe it is a browser's settings issue ? :thinking:

1 Like

WOW! thanks @dora_paz I will check into this farther in 12 hours or so. It is 7 pm here and time to settle down for a movie. I much appreciate that your observing and coming up with tthis because I am dizzy from going in circles.

What happens if you create a new project (myNewApp) with AI2Offline and then e.g. upload an image to the assets (in Media)? Then export the aia, rename it to myNewApp2.aia and import it back to AI2Offline.
Does the same problem arise then?

Thank you for that suggestion.

As I said, my apps have all been compiled and run flawlessly on several phones. This inherently means that at one or more times I was able to load the aia into AI2online and compile them.

When I was able to connect to AI2online (December 2021) I would sometimes have the error of not being able to upload asset files and this error became more and more frequent. With AI2offline I find it always happens.

With MIT App Inventor it never happens. Since this is true it proves that redesign of the aia is unnecessary and that the problem is something else.

As I said before, it has been working flawlessly for me on different operating systems for almost 10 years.

So something is wrong with you.

Why are you attacking me personally?

I'll try to help you in any way I can. And this is your reaction.
:question: :upside_down_face:

No reaction. Just conclusion.
I thanked you many times over for all of your help.
No need for personal attacks

1 Like

What I have presented is a solution on a silver platter. But even that doesn't seem to help. Almost 100% of users would be satisfied and their problem would be solved. You can hardly describe things in much more detail than I did.

Sorry, but now I'm saying goodbye.

Thank you again for all your help and sorry I made a decision of my own

1 Like

Sorry, mistake in haste. :sweat_smile: Edited the post.

1 Like

No problem and thanks much .. I appreciate any help

1 Like

oops .. I am so busy also trying to solve this problem ...

@SHUBHAMR69 I am developing in the link you gave (and corrected by Tim). It is a HUGE help because it is the only thing that works for me right now.

1 Like

Bonus : The project sizes you can make there are more than the normal AppInventor Server. :wink: Also that is owned by MIT. But if you have any problem in that server, always remember to mention first that you are using the http://code.appinventor.mit.edu website.

The app I am presently putting extra rfinements to is over 4k blocks

Don't understand this part sorry?

1 Like