Hello everyone,

Extensions list -

1. @yusufcihan's dynamic components extension
    and
  2. @Juan_Antonio pdf extension used.
    Any solution ?

Click "ignore".

1 Like

Create a simple app with just the KIO4_Pdf extension and check if it gives you an error.

2 Likes

It doesn't shows any error.

hey similarly create a

1 Like

Is your android version is or below 7 ?

Its Android 10.

1 Like

Sorry, Then I don't know

Do you think those respective extension developers can create 'trojan' extensions?
And also search before you post because a lot of app stores give same misleading and false errors of trojan and malwares.

2 Likes

It is not necessarily the extensions triggering the detection. However, you should make sure that they are 100% compatible with the Android versions your App will be installed on.

What Anti-Virus software is producing that warning? It is most likely a false positive. You can report the issue to the developers of the Anti-Virus software via their website. They will lab-test it. If their software has made a false positive, they will edit their software. Links on my website:
https://www.professorcad.co.uk/appinventortips#TipsAntiVirus Links to Anti-Virus Report Forms

3 Likes

As I know It is an false detection of Antivirus that The extension contains a trojan
This Happens becuase of of @yusufcihan Dynamic component extension
Thus Just ignore it

See here:-

2 Likes

...then the developer of the extension should contact kaspersky via their website.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.