Tracking Player Information

working great. I have added the roster for user input so I can update during the season when I move players around.

options to delete single games would just be a remove selection from the database, correct?

Yes, delete tag

delete

I added a list pick to delete...it will now show all the games?

I would suggest you run the delete process separately from everything else.
Listpicker BeforePicking > set listpicker elements > gettags
Listpicker > select game to delete
Listpicker AfterPicking > ClearTag with listpicker Selection

Hope you were able to enjoy the weekend fireworks.

Would you be able to suggest a way I could go about adding the zone in the player report? For example each item would show the zone that took place? incomplete pass zone 4 or goal zone 7

What I really would like is adding an option for a drop down of choosing global actions for a report...incomplete passes and showed the players, total in the zones?

Is there a way to get a report for all the games combined (like a season total for players)?

When I add to my roster it creates a game file called roster....when I go to my list picker and choose games to delete...roster is listed. Is there a way to "Lock" the roster in the database or have it ask "are you sure" before deleting?

Any suggestions?

The zone is already in the data, you just have to add it to your reports

It will take some work with the lists, but this is possible with listpicker or spinner to display the drop down

You would need to create a mega list by iterating over each game file, then create reports from that list

You can always remove roster from the list before displaying it. You can also add a choose notifier to your delete workflow.

so awesome.....thanks and I will work it

stats_app_6_30_roster_vis_wnotes_timer3.aia (49.0 KB)
I was able to fix my roster issue with notifiers.

Could you give me insight into adding an option for a listpicker/spinner of choosing global actions for a report...incomplete passes and showed the players, total in the zones? Just 1 choice? I have tried the spinner and no luck in getting it to display in the reports so I deleted it.

You mentioned It will take some work with the lists, but this is possible with listpicker or spinner to display the drop down
[/quote]
Worked on the timer and it counts, but really would like it to display in the listpicker vs actual time/day? When I choose zone 4, goal, player...it shows current time vs time on countdown, which doesn't work. Trying to get either player input to set time or choose from a set of times like 30, 40, 45)?
Your insight is invaluable and appreciate it.

I have attached my work if that helps?

I have not yet looked at your aia project, but fear that I set you off down the wrong fork in the path. For what you are doing you really need a relational database (you can use slqite on the device, with Taifun's useful extension for a few dollars).

Alternately, as I believe I previously suggested, get all your base data up into google sheets, and use the pivot tables functionality to pull together your report data

1 Like