Слишком медленный?

Здравствуйте! Желаю всем крепкого здоровья! Я использую VerticalScroll и загружаю фотогорафии, скорость хроший, но когда я добавил еще HorizontalScroll и загрузил несколько фотографии скорость отображения на экране сильно уменьшился, подскажите пожалуйста сохранить нормальную скорость прокрутки, спасибо!

Hello! I wish you good health! I use VerticalScroll and upload photos, the speed is good, but when I added HorizontalScroll and upload some photos, the display speed on the screen decreased a lot, please tell me to keep the normal scroll speed, thanks!

That’s an issue I was not aware of. We would need to see how you have built your layout. If you have a Horizontal Scrolling Arrangement inside a Vertical Scrolling Arrangement, I can see that might slow things down a little. How about reducing the size of the photos for display purposes?

Я уменьшил размер фото до 10 раз, например 2000X2000, уменьшил 200X200 после того стало быстро работать, но как я добавил горизонтальную прокрутку (горизонтальное расположение тоже не помог) для TOP фото программа сильно замедлился.

I reduced the size of the photo to 10 times, for example 2000X2000, reduced 200X200 after that it began to work quickly, but how I added horizontal scrolling (the horizontal arrangement also did not help) for TOP photos the program slowed down a lot.

It must be a limitation in App Inventor. Could you post your Project File (.aia)? I think MIT needs to look into this issue.