אפשרות של עריכת תוכן של כמה אנשים בו זמנית

איך אפשר ליצור אפשרות של עריכה על תוכן כל שהוא ל כמה אנשים בו זמנית ושהם יראות את השינויים
בדומה למסמך של google docs

What are you saying I can not understand please explain more

To do this, you would need a common data store online (Google Sheets/FirebaseDB/CloudDB) that can signal changes back to the people currently connected to it.

FireBase and CloudDB have a When Data Changed event for that.

The big problem here is how to to represent the document to allow simultaneous independent updates in different places in the doc.

You probably could not get this to work if it were one big text value under a single tag.

You would need a tag design for separating out lines on the doc into different tags, with the tag orders ascending as you go down the lines of the doc. As a further complication, you need to be able to insert lines between existing lines without disturbing the tags of the existing lines, while squeezing in a tag value between the existing tag values.

Maybe we can learn from the Dewey Decimal system, designed to enumerate books in a library while accommodating growth through decimal fractions.

I don't know if FireBaseDB or CoudDB allow '.' in their tags.
Assuming they do, your tags might look like
as you work on adding lines between tags 0.26 and tag 0.27.

I am assuming these tags will return sequentially in a Taglist. That needs to be verified.

P.S. If you store dictionaries in your tag/values leading to further tag/values, you will be working with a tree structure with text in the leaves.