Top up user account

Hi all

I trust you well.

I have a question and need a trustworthy recommendation please.
After looking hard and long for the correct answer but not finding what I am looking for.

I have an app where users needs to top their accounts with funds if they low.

Would your recommend an in app prushces extension for this or is there another way to do this?
If I use a in app billing extension for the app, do I then make a product id on Google Play console?

Thanks you in advance

It is called in app billing
Yes, you can use an in app billing extension

For alternatives the question is: do you like to publish on Google Play?
if yes make sure to follow the Google Policy then...

• In-app purchases:
    • Developers offering virtual goods or currencies within a game downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play's in-app billing service as the method of payment.
    • Developers offering additional content, services or functionality within another category of app downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play's in-app billing service as the method of payment, except:
      • where payment is primarily for physical goods or services (e.g., buying movie tickets, or buying a publication where the price also includes a hard copy subscription); or
      • where payment is for digital content or goods that may be consumed outside of the app itself (e.g., buying songs that can be played on other music players).Developers must not mislead users about the apps they are selling nor about any in-app services, goods, content or functionality they are selling.

Yes

Taifun

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.