Tip on solving compiler errors

Hello, just want to contribute on what i found to solve a compilation error.
After following a list of known "tips" to try to resolve this problem:

• Reduced Images sizes
  • Verified that there are not project on project
  • Size of icon is not over 1024x1024
  • Delete unused extensions

And made a Build after each of this tips without success, i also found some very very old WebViewer components (empty) that i once substitute with others (chart in my case but it is not important). They are not absolutely involved in doing something in the project. Also i try to find some relative declarations regarding them and there weren't.
So i decide anyway to Delete them and Build again: VoilĂ !! No more compiling errors.
So if, like me, have tried to solve with the other methods, i suggest also to do this. And in general try to find some OLD components not used and delete them.
Ciao!!

That old WebViewer cause is new to me.

Do you have an uncompilable .aia you could post, for our collection?

Oh, i don't know if i still have it. But i'll try to resume if i can. I think that your request is a good method to trace some type of errors. Will let you know

Ok, i haven't found the old original project BUT..
i have done a succesful BUILD of a working version and then add the same number of WebViewer on the same places (8 in total) and the BUILD error appear again

Depending on the size of the screen file, it may not be a webviewer issue so much as it is having so many components/blocks that eventually the content is too large to fit into a single Java class file when compiled.

I think you are right. I want to contribute on the cause and so I had extract only the blocks involved and reBuild with or withou WebViewer and NO errors on compliation.
But, i wanna ask now if it is possible to gather some more useful infos on text returned by the compilation error in a way that "everyone" could try to resolve by itself so avoiding to "disturb" all of you already making a big effort on making this wonderful development environment. Thank you a lot for your contribute