TinyDB with buttons

Have you tried running my updated example?

Yeah and it works, but I don't understand why mine doesn't run. It's almost the same hahaha. The only different things are the buttons of TL,T2...

It will be in the detail somewhere........

Sure, but I looked your version and mine 3 times and are the same. I will change another time the letter because the error still being something related with textboxs

I'm looking at the now and they are not the same :upside_down_face:

Firstly, fix your warnings. That could be it alone.

These Blocks are note code, They are there to separate code into logical groups.

For now I don't have any warning (at least that's what it says).
These blocks I didn't understand what were they that's why I took them just like your version

This is what it says here:
Warnings

8 warnings (red = bad :grin:)

There are things that you won't get warnings for - e.g. the check boxes in the Check Box List should be sequential.

Man I don't understand why it's happening this hahaha.
And when the app starts on the mobile before hitting the button "anar al partit" and the problem comes out, the first VS1 does not appear.

I think Start and End duration should be different variables

SameMillis

That's true, thet didn't appear me as an error but now that I've fixed, the error stills

Wich variable can I put?

For the Clock Timer duration?

Yes, for being different variables

Well how about StartMili and StopMili? Are start and stop required to happen via buttons Iianca and Para?

Okay, I'll do it and then I'll search information about this error:
For range: the end value -- [com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@52fbede, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@f3018bf, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@1beeb8c, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@45722d5, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@b74eaea, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@b5781db, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@8353478, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@1741751, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@72ecbb6, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@5c260b7, com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TextBox@1c52024] -- is not a number
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

That is the same error message as with your previous version of the Project. :thinking:

Like this?

Exactly, that's why even having changed things I still get the error

Yes - I thought this was a part of the code you had already worked out.