Timer history list will not be deleted

I'm making a timer
I created a window to record at the bottom of the screen
The recording works well, but when you press the initialization button
History will not be deleted
Help me please.

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.
export_and_upload_aia

I collect aia files for languages I can't read.

By the way, you have an empty socket in a block that removes an item from a list.

Is that an oversight, or you could not figure out how to locate what you want to delete?

The block that removes items from the list has an empty socket because you can't find a way to delete it.

Timer.aia (889.7 KB)

Thank you for responding to my post.
Please tell me how I can delete all the contents in the list view when I press the '초기화' button

(Canned Reply ABG - Public Only)

I do not provide private support.
You will get more informed and quicker worldwide support by asking in a new public thread.

Making this thread public.

Thank you for letting me know the solution.
I added the code the way you told me, I can't see the list temporarily. But if I press the '기록' button again, the previous record will come out together. Is there a way to completely delete the previous record when the '초기화' button is pressed?

If you are reloading your display items from a data base, you will again see what is in your data base.

Maybe you should be deleting your data from your data base?

I can't advise more without an English version of your blocks (Text too).

I'm sorry. I'm an Korean.
Since Korean is comfortable, I work in Korean. I am sending you a file that has been changed to English. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how.
Timer(Eng).aia (889.6 KB)

I am uploading the screen and blocks for Screen1 here as text files, to make them available to my experimental Screen and blocks translator app, since I can't make head or tail from the component names, block texts, and global variable names. It may take me a while to finish my app and complete the translation into English.
Screen1.bky.txt (24.4 KB)
Screen1.scm.txt (3.4 KB)

P.S. While I work on my translation app, consider studying up on the SelectionIndex property of the ListView component, and its possible use as an index of a global list.