Tile Calculator

I have developed an app for calculating number of tile required to cover a given area. This app is useful for any repeating patters like paver blocks, wooden planks, etc. This app is also loaded with other features like Multiple tile pattern calculator, area calculation for selected geometric shapes, grout gap calculation, obstacle area calculation, tile wastage calculation, etc. User can share the results with other applications. A built-in help is also included. I request you to kindly review this app and give your valuable comments and suggestions for further improvements. You may share this with any other users. Thank you....

Get it on Google Play- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_rutheniumalpha.TileCalculator

Get it on AI2 Gallery- https://gallery.appinventor.mit.edu/?galleryid=6ed7479d-721a-4e08-b589-62233cd60ebd

Video:

0 voters

8 Likes

Sounds very useful for tile installers. Good job. I hope it gets lots of downloads. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply

Updated the link to AI2 Gallery

Much helpful I will use this in my new home :wink:

1 Like

More apps-

1 Like

Wow, Useful App :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Salman_Dev :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A Big News

Celebrating 500+ Downloads for Tile Calculator

A Good News

This app (3rd App) has defeated my first app (Multi Converter) in downloads.
Multi Converter - 500, Tile Calculator - 600.

Thank you very much MIT Team.....

1 Like

Thank you, as you said it got many downloads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You're apps in Google play has more than 100 downloads! Good job! Seems very useful to people :grin:

Thank you @Kumaraswamy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Another Big News

Celebrating 1000+ Downloads for Tile Calculator

Should I add any new features to the app

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It would be also nice if you share any improvement or feature to be added.

Thank you all for your support :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You could add -

• Price Calculator
  • Randomised Tile Design Generator
  • A cloud database where users can enter their own tile designs to share with users

I didn't understand your suggestion. Can you please explain?

My app don't generate a tile design instead it calculates number of tiles required to cover an area.
Also there is an option to calculate multiple tile pattern in an area.

As, said in quote two, it don't generate tile patterns intead calculate it.

Thank you @Mayank_Kumar

By "Price Calculator" I mean that when the user is tiling their house, they might want to calculate the amount of money needed to buy the tiles, this is a common school question with an easy answer but people like me are too lazy to calculate, so the app might see how many different types of tiles I am using, ask me the price of each type of tile and calculate the overall cost. Also, if any amount of tile is wasted, it will calculate the cost of the wasted tile...

1 Like

It is already calculating Price + Wastage (If Any) + Skirting (If Any)

Thank you