The use of clock timer

hi
i would like to start a loop using clock timer after running a list of instructions in the screen initialize block

is it right to disable the clock timer at the begining in the screen initialize block and enable it after execute the list of instructions or there is a better way to do it ?

i try often and this time i would like to know before …

regards

Disabling Clock Timers in Screen1.Initialize make for more readable code, compared to leaving them disabled in the Designer.

Though leaving the Clock Timers disabled in the Designer feels safer, I've yet to hear of any case where a Clock fired before Screen.Initialize.

Probably better to untick the clock enabled in the designer, then you are in control, but it doesn’t really matter one way or another, just two less blocks.

Thanks for yourr answer
I wanted to use a clock timer to loop on an app script to display a kind of cardview near 200 items
It works but it’s rather slow so i am looking for another solution : the use of firebase that i did it before - it worked too but i prefer open a new post to expose my difficulties

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.