The operation cannot accept the arguments:

Но почему,когда приходит "0", ошибки тоже есть, типа [0,0,0] ?

Это не сработает потому что 300- это переменная, которая должна меняться. 300 я взял для примера. переменная может быть и "1000" или "1234" и "200" и "50" и это должно приходить в телефон

It will select all values, regardless of their length. Sorry about the confusion. Even I took 300 as an example.

Сейчас попробую. Спасибо)))

Ой извините. Я забыл сказать,что "[" и "]" - это не мои данные,они не отправляются от Ардуино. "[" -это то что показывает мне APP INVENTOR. Ардуино отправляет мне только целые числа. Но я попробую.

Sorry, I forgot one thing. If you initialize it immediately, only some blank text will be displayed, since the text hasn't changed yet. Instead, it should be initialized, and then changed after you get the value from the bluetooth:

Hello, @mic10154 you can try this as well for live debugging.

http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/other/testing.html

А мою переменную "zxc" удалить?

Your variable zxc contains spaces or is a list.

Пробелов не содержит

Contains. It is definitely not an integer. There is a space between 0 and 1.

Your receiving bluetooth data is incorrect.

@mic10154 can you please share the screen capture of zxc, how it is defined, I mean to say the definition of zxc

Это может быть временная пауза. Пробелов точно нет

So why do you ask on the forum and waste our time if you know better?
You are receiving data incorrectly, there is a list of received data in your variable zxc.

The data list cannot be compared to the number so it is normal for the companion to display an error.

2 Likes

Мне не виднее. Я просто говорю,что пробелов там нет,а пробел на фото-это я не знаю что такое.

But I know, that's why I explained above.

Show your code for arduino.

Видите? Пробелов нет.Вы это имели ввиду?

Initializing a variable with text from TextBox is another error ...

I advise you to take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions section, follow the tutorials and learn the basics of coding.

2 Likes

Какая ошибка?