The blocks area did not load properly.

Aha, thank you, that was the reason I was wondering why I don’t see 0 here:

grafik

Hi, @ewpatton

I am a coder and I had created a professional app.
But after I completed it I went to check it on my phone, and it had some errors. It was 11 In the night so I went to sleep with my computer shut downed.
After I woke up, I went to debug my code but to my surprise, it showed me this message: (The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 6730568888090624_Screen1 will not be saved.) and all my effort was gone to waste.
Help me, as this error is continuously coming as I am writing my code.
If you wish to contact me, you can feel free to contact me at removed by Mod - please do not share private info - instead use PM

Regards,
Vihaan Patil

Since it is a professional app you made backups?

3 Likes

Quando si tratta di una app professionale, come ben dice @Peter; devi avere l'accortenza di eseguire tantissimi file AIA..anche ogni 15 minuti; dato che le modifiche al codice sono molto frequenti.

You may have removed an extension or updated it. When blocks from a removed extension are left in the block area, or the new version no longer has any of the blocks. Often such a design fails. Without seeing your project, no one can help.

1 Like

There have been a few reports where things have gone wrong reloading the blocks after the upgrade. As far as I'm aware we have addressed all of them, so assuming this is new we will need you to share your project with us so that we can analyze it.

Estou com o mesmo erro em meu app

I have the same error in my app :pensive: :innocent:

Help Please

on screen3 you have too much error, try to fix these first.

so i've tried to fix the errors that wasn't there initially but can only get so far, apparently there are missing global variables that when i try to reproduce to fix the error it still shows an error for it. Hope that makes sense

see screenshot attached.

I did the same but no lucky.
please be patient, some one else will help.

Screen3.bky

There are several issues, for example:

grafik

the location service wasn't used in this app, I'm not sure why that is showing up? to be honest i haven't got a clue on how to resolve these issues, could you help please?

It looks like a screen has been copied and renamed to Screen3. You should know better.

i'm not sure i know what you mean?

Screen3

:question:

I haven't copied screen 1 and renamed it. I definitely didn't use Taifuns location service with this app. Is it possible that blocks ect from another app has accidently copied over and messed it up. The Niotron test event is for showing adverts on my app from a YouTube video I followed.

Post a link to this extension.