The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 5628628246069248_Screen1 will not be saved

Hi All,

My project was working file just two days ago. But today when Iopen blocks i am getting below error ,

The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 5628628246069248_Screen1 will not be saved

it will be great help,if someone can find solution for this.
Water_Dispenser_SystemV2 (1).aia (9.3 KB)

Try this one Water_Dispenser_SystemV2.aia (10.6 KB)

Today I get same problem: "The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 4570438456705024_Screen1 will not be saved." Just during some work.
Can I solve this by my self? I saw that Boban was find solution for this problem above. Or sent aia here?
Thanks for any help.
Huber

Did you uninstall an extension prior this happened, if so

Install it back
Save project
Reload http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/

No. I installed new extensions. They have been working for a while good.
I would like too add some card properties using RecyclerList ecc.
Now I can`t delete or uninstall nothing.

Without seeing the code/content in files I can't help you mor, so if you want, you can send me your aia in PM so I can take a look at it

You haven't done anything wrong though, when you upgraded the RecyclerList extension this block

bild

didn't exist in the new version and hence the above problem.

Boban! Many thanks for your help. I was experiment to pass news through some cardview using google sheet in certain part of screen (in vertical arrangement) to let know about new additions but still haven`t success.
Maybe is not necessary use RecyclerList, maybe will be enough some text box. Only that listview give me possibility to show more informations.
Any way thanks for your help. Good that somebody know how to resolve such problems.
Huber