The block area has not been loaded correctly

The block area has not been loaded correctly. Changes made to screen blocks 5861349122768896_Screen2 will not be saved.

More than 12 months working on an apk and now I get this
I can't rescue it nor save it and I've looked for a solution in the forum and so far I haven't found a solution.
Is there any alternative for this problem?

It appears to me on Screen1

greetings

That is usually a sign of file corruption. If you post your .aia project file here, a Power User can take a look at it. Better still, if you have been saving backups on your PC, use one of them.

your upload not finished, try again .

Maybe your aia is too big, upload it to Google Drive and post the public link.

I have no issue to import your aia:

Uploading: image.png…
So what happens? I don't get the blocks and I get the message

Try this one:
xxxxx_2.aia (10.5 KB)

it doesn't come out either
I already tried on Microsoft edge
Google Chrome
also on my mobile device and the message continues to appear
The worst thing is that I can't even save

I was able to reproduce your problem after setting the language in the designer from English to Spanish.

Solution: Select English and the problem is solved.

@Susan_Lane

1 Like

Hello @Susan_Lane

the problem seems to be with this block (I don't know if there is any other problematic block):

when you add it in Spanish, it fails later if you change to English and vice versa.

FromSpanishToEnglish.aia (1.3 KB)
FromEnglishToSpanish.aia (1.3 KB)

3 Likes

The problem only seems to occur with Spanish. No problems with Italian, French, German.

@elmachi130 You can set to English or, If you want Spanish language, you can set to English, remove the blocks of this type, set to Spanish and place these blocks again...but if you change to English, you will have the same problem.

1 Like

Is it really necessary to change the language from the default programming language (English)? I do not think so. My knowledge of English isn't really great, but as soon as I switch to my native language (German), I actually have difficulties with the blocks and their sometimes bizarre names.

In short, you should familiarize yourself with some basic English terms and basically only use English as the language in the designer. This would also make the work of power users much easier.

But of course this problem should be fixed.

1 Like

It is correct, the problem is the language, I already changed it to English and the complete blocks appear

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.