The app bundle you uploaded should normally be signed with the certificate associated with the thumbprint

Please,
I'm trying to create a new release on google play console
When uploading, I got this error:

Your Android App Bundle was signed with the wrong key. Make sure your app bundle is signed with the correct key and try again. The app bundle you uploaded should normally be signed with the certificate associated with the thumbprint

SHA1:E5:06:EF:9F:98:B2:C7:4E:23:29:1A:5A:D6:71:33:B3:AE:44:1E:24

, or the certificate used is associated with the fingerprint

SHA1:6D:92:65:E8:FC:7C:47:A8:34:66:25:6E:74:80:B2:3D:6B:E7:BF:D7

What can i do please

Where did you build the app (AAB / APK)?
AI2 or AI2 test server?

On AI2

Please i can not find any link to AI2 test server.
Could you send the url for AI2 test server please?

AI2 Test Server

Thanks, I upload it to AI2 Test Server and follow theses steps,

1. Export keystore from AI2
  2. import it to the AI2 test server
  3. import your project (aia) with the same project name in the AI2 test server
  4. set the VersionCode to n+1
  5. (build the APK and check if it is possible to be installed on Android 12; if not → report)
  6. build the AAB
  7. upload the AAB to the Play Developer console as an internal test track (internal testing)

But i got the same error when posting release on Play Console
What is wrong please?

This is the testing feedback please
AI2-Test Status.pdf (70.1 KB)

Build the APK on the test server and try to update your app built with AI2 on your test device.
If this does not work, you did something wrong (when you exported/imported the keystore).

Hello Anke,

Thanks for your help ! The installation works on the device,
But when I try to export the release to Google Play Console, I get the same error.

The certificate associated with the thumbprint changes, but the key does not

Your Android App Bundle was signed with the wrong key. Make sure your app bundle is signed with the correct key and try again. The app bundle you uploaded should normally be signed with the certificate associated with the thumbprint

SHA1:E5:06:EF:9F:98:B2:C7:4E:23:29:1A:5A:D6:71:33:B3:AE:44:1E:24

, or the certificate used is associated with the fingerprint

SHA1:7D:CD:D6:44:F5:1B:3F:4E:A6:9C:EA:84:D1:2E:0B:39:67:07:2E:AD

Download the default APK from the Google Play Developer console and try to install (update) this APK on your text device. This shouldn't work. That means your app uploaded to the Play Developer console will use a different keystore. (Wherever that keystore came from.)

No Anke, please! it's my first app and i'm trying to send it on Google Play Store.
In the process, i should post a release before. I haven't uploaded any apk to google Play Developer console yet.

When i try to send the release, i get this signature error.

Is there any way to remove something and restart?
Thanks !

Has the app already been published in the Play store? In other words, is it an update?

If not:

1. Change the current project name (from e.g. "myApp".aia to "my_app".aia).
  2. Make a backup of the keystore on the AI2 test server and store it in a safe place (on your PC and / or external SD card). (Note: If you haven't created any other apps here yet and published them to the Play Store, you can skip this step!)
  3. Delete the keystore and reload the browser.
  4. Create the AAB on the test server.
  5. Create a new app in the Play Developer console.
  6. Upload the AAB to the Play Developer console.

If you don't use any (critical) extensions, everything should work fine now.
Otherwise post a screenshot of the error message.

1 Like

It worked !

Thanks Anke :wink: :100:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.