Texting method doesn't work

Recently Texting method doesn't work in my phone(Android version 11).

Before it I made an app with Texting that still working in my phone. But now Texting method doesn't working.
Please help.

Your Blocks work fine. What doesn't work? These Blocks runs ok on my Android 11 phone.
What do you expect to happen that does not?

Did you read

ReceivingEnabled

If set to 1 (OFF) no messages will be received. If set to 2 (FOREGROUND) or 3 (ALWAYS) the component will respond to messages if it is running. In the case of 2 (FOREGROUND), messages received while the app is not running are discarded. In the case of 3 (ALWAYS), messages receive while the app is not running will show a notification. Selecting the notification will bring up the app and signal the MessageReceived event. Messages received when the app is dormant will be queued, and so several MessageReceived events might appear when the app awakens. As an app developer, it would be a good idea to give your users control over this property, so they can make their phones ignore text messages when your app is installed.

1 Like

Thanks for your response.
This block can't open default messaging app ( no response when I press Button2). I can't understand where is the problem. Is it possible that there is a problem in my phone(due to updating software or updated UI (realme 2.0)) ? Also build apk (with this block) does not work in bluestacks5.