Text in label help pls

Hi. So I am making a To do list and I need every time I write something in a textbox to appear in a label but the next time that I write in the textbox again the text appears in the label next to the previous one instead of under it. How do I fix this ?

There you go use this bloc

Keep your to do items in a list, and insert new ones at position 1.

Use a ListView or List Picker to display them.

maybe i misunderstood your question, you should do as @ABG said.

Great effort done on to-dos, Mike you can do some work on to work it according to your requirment.

One more thing you can add to this is - Doing along with To-Do and Done. Doing list will keep record of tasks which you are working on.

I should have been more specific about my list. I already use a list picker and when I tap the elements from that list picker the show up in a label. Then for that specific element I can write down information or whatever I want and save it. Then I can open the list picker again, choose a different element and write different information for that one. I car repeat that process endlessly. The result is that I have different information on each element and I can alter the element without losing the information of the previous one. But the information are stored in a label and if i want to use more than one I want each to be in a different row

I should have been more specific about my list. I already use a list picker and when I tap the elements from that list picker the show up in a label. Then for that specific element I can write down information or whatever I want and save it. Then I can open the list picker again, choose a different element and write different information for that one. I car repeat that process endlessly. The result is that I have different information on each element and I can alter the element without losing the information of the previous one. But the information are stored in a label and if I want to use more than one I want each to be in a different row

You can do it using TinyDB to make you lable content to be saved for the app.