Temperature Conversion Extension

Hi
I am Aman Kumar.
I had made an TemperatureConvertion Extension

1. FahrenheitToCelcius
This changes degree fahrenheit to degree celcius

2.CelciusToFahrenheit
This changes degree celcius to degree fahrenheit.

blocks:

aix:
Temperature.aix (5.0 KB)

2 Likes

and it is celsius

3 Likes

but my extenstion simplifies it and my extension is very useful to beginners

1 Like

Thank you for your work Aman. Great work. :slight_smile: getting your extension to work.
Does your extension really simplify the temperature conversion? A beginner does have to load your extension. It is exciting you are learning how to make extensions. I think what others are pointing out is something similar can easily be done with Blocks too. I hope your extension is used by others but they may prefer to use Blocks.

Keep building extensions. Not everyone has the skills necessary. Perhaps your next extension Project should be an extension that does something that can not be replicated with Blocks. Looking forward to that. :astonished:

2 Likes

Beginners need to learn how to code with blocks, not to use extensions to do the same thing.

The formulas in your extension are incorrect !

and your icon needs resizing to 16x16

unlisting until resolved....

2 Likes

We have now had to unlist three "test" extensions you have posted for a variety of reasons.

1. Ensure you always follow the naming conventions
  2. get someone/several people to check your work before posting (inc. spelling)
  3. Provide extensions that allow an action or activity that is not possible with existing blocks and components