TaifunSqlite1.Export - will not execute

Hello.
I use TaifunSqlite1.Export. When writing a record to dbKnihy.db, it is OK in assets, but the export to the file on the sdcard is not performed. where can the error be?
Ondrej
blocks

No (it is written / saved in the root dir of the ASD):
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3/files/test.db

Extension version? (Version 2a works fine.)

com.puravidaapps.TaifunSqlite.aix

Hello.
I'll ask one more time, I guess I don't understand it properly...
My Sqlite database is in the mobile directory /MojeSubory/dbKnihy.db which is in the global variable gDBName.

To start the app, I call IMPORT

I assume that then dbKnihy.db will be saved in the directory:
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3/files/MojeSubory/dbKnihy.db.
All db updates take place in this directory while the app is running.
Only when I call EXPORT, then the file dbKnihy.dd is saved on SD in the address book:
/storage/emulated/0/MojeSubory/dbKnihy.db.

Is that so?
Ondrej

And again:

SQlite database extension. Version 2a as of 2021-11-15.
Extension Version: 2
Date Built: 2021-11-15

Where does the database come from.
How was it stored there:
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3/files/MojeSubory/dbKnihy.db :question:

From the documentation App Inventor Extensions: SQlite | Pura Vida Apps

Export database.
Note : Starting with SDK30 Android restricts accessing the file system. Therefore starting from Version 2 of the extension the database will be stored in the ASD - application specific directory /storage/emulated/0/Android/data//files . As fileName just use the filename without slashes.

You then can copy the database to shared storage using the file component... see also Some basics on Android storage system

Taifun