Taifun FTP extension

HI!
So there is no need to write any PHP code if we use Taifun FTP extension to upload the file. Am I right?

yes, you are right

1 Like

Thanks Tim.The extension is helping me.
The problem is that the file is moving to one particular directory only. The remote path that I specify, the file is not going there.

Any help about that?

did you read the documentation?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

I did not see the solution of the doubt - tha is mine either - so I am sending my screenshot.

I use the extension to record the picture in the directory "/var/www/html/imgProduto" but it does not work. Despite any directory that I put there, it always record the picture in "/home/usuario", that is the base directory for the user. Could someone help me ?

Excuse me ! I forgot the screenshot !

figura

What is the root directory of your ftp user?
You only can upload files relatively to that directory

Taifun

Hello Dear Taifun,

The root of my FTP user is /home/usuario. The extension is saving the files in this directory. But I want to rename the files, using the related method of the extension, but the name remains the same. Below is a screenshot.

Could you please help me ?

You are trying to rename a file before it has been completely uploaded...
Rename it in the AfterUpload event

Taifun

Hi,

I got problems with the exemple project. I have selected a picture, upload it. It is writen the it is sucessify upload. But in fact not.

after the SDK30 release you have to upload the file from the ASD - application specific directory...
I will have to adjust my example app...
see also

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

I just did a test using the companion app on Samsung Galaxy A51 running Android 11 and uploading still works fine... see screenshot... the label displays the result after listing the remote filenames...

which Android version are you using for your tests?
did you test using the companion app or using the apk file?
remember, now with the new release you are not able to read/save files from/to an arbitrary directory anymore...

Taifun