Taifun aix to Gallery

Hi
I am doing an app to learn english pronunciaton from spanish, galician.
I use Taifun extension, because it lets me choose language of hearing google machine
I use too, clipboard extension.
The question is:
May I put the app with Taifun extensions in the MIT Gallery?
I want to share all may work within the aia
Of course, in the app is shown where the aix come from: https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php
Thanks Taifun

2 Likes

You can not put projects that contain extensions in the Gallery.

1 Like

Sorry
Why is the motive?

1 Like

See here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/extension$20gallery$20evan|sort:date/mitappinventortest/KraKcCpb9OE/9Qb0lMmaEgAJ

a) prevents the “publishing” of app projects with paid extensions
b) prevents the “publishing” of app projects with possible malware extensions

2 Likes

Thank you.
I can understand this situation very well.
However, in order to further develop App Inventor, it is desirable that apps including extensions can be published in the gallery.
At the moment, I can’t even include my own extensions.
Is there any good way?

2 Likes

On this forum you can use the:

for apps/aia projects (Remember to give credit for extension developer, and do not post apps with paid extensions)

and

for extensions

1 Like

Thank you again for useful information.

1 Like

Thank you for your explanations.
I agree
But
Why don’t include several free useful extensions to AI workbench?

well, I only can speak for myself and my own extensions... some are paid and some are free.. and for the free extensions before downloading them you can see a large green box and in that green box it says

Developing and maintaining snippets, tutorials and extensions for App Inventor takes a lot of time. I hope it saved some of your time. If yes, then you might consider to donate a small amount!

if my extensions already would be included in the AI workbench then nobody could see that box... and that would be unfortunate... at least for me...

also see my terms and conditions, especially

This is is the only authorized place to download this extension. It is not allowed to host this extension somewhere else and offer it for others to download

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

1 Like

Then I could not share an AIA with Taifun extensions included in the forum, even if I say where they come from.
I should share the AIA and an external link to aix files, shouldn't I?

of course you can share an aia including free extensions
but don’t do this with paid extensions

Taifun