Tabulation ---> ListView or text or Label

Bonjour

je veux mettre des tabulation dans une listView pour aligner 2 éléments de ma liste
Pour faire un saut de ligne on peut faire \n

Comment faire une Tabulation \t ne fonctionne pas…

Merci

Google Translate

Hello

I want to put tabs in a listView to align 2 elements of my list
To make a line break we can do \ n

How to Tab \ t doesn’t work…

Thank you

You need to use two listviews in a horizontal arrangement inside a vertical scrolling arrangement for alignment (assumes that neither listview has entries will be longer than the width of the listview, otherwise this breaks the alignment).

See here and here

You could also do what you want using two labels (and two lists)

See attached aia

lineuplist.aia (2.5 KB)

You can also use an HTML Table and display that in a WebView Component.

Dynamic table layout with any number of rows and columns including table listpicker

there are also extensions available, see the extensions directory here https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Merci :grinning: :grinning:

c est joli les deux colonnes sont bien en face l une de l autre. Une colonne de Noms et une colonne de Dates.

Mais quant on descend dans une liste l’autre ne descend pas donc les noms ne sont plus en face des bonnes dates…WitreRead.aia (4.2 KB)

For your two listviews to scroll together do the following:

1. Set a fixed pixel height for the vertical scrolling arrangement (e.g. 300 pixels)
  2. Set the height of the horizontal arrangement to automatic
  3. Set the height of each of the listviews to 2000 pixels

See again my example of how to automatically increase the height of the listviews as you add data

Here’s a doc on another way to scroll ListViews in parallel …
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oVJwZgxp91M0FPLfFA0WdlGXwwPUa0nkETQ3XJS-z5U/edit?usp=sharing

There is an advantage to this scrolling technique when the lists are long and individual items might vary in size. As you clip the front of the lists by item count, the remaining items realign in the GUI.