[REBORN !] TableView Extension Versions 3&4 (pre nb191) and 5 by @Ken

Try uploading it to Google Drive, share it so that anyone with the URL can view, and paste the link to here.

ah, here it is :slight_smile:
...is it ok?

devi dare l'accesso a chiunque

In the sharing settings of Google Drive I set: "Anyone who surfs the Internet and has this link can see this item"
What can I do more?

Now I set also: "Editor" ...is it enough?

I/you would need to do some work on your own aia project to incorporate the dynamic table.

1 Like

Of course, here you are :slight_smile:
I keep updating it, ...this is the last one:
Nadi (2).aia (376.0 KB)

Dear

please support to finish my app,
I used an extension for the view table, and already worked normally, I need to share the result after completing the table after finishing all work

How do you want to share it? As data, as an image, as a pdf ?

as PDF with all data and color

Are you using AI2 or Kodular ? Because same question was asked in Kodular's community

1 Like

You can only make a pdf of the visible screen, will that work for you ?

1 Like

yes, please
can you show me

You will need to use this extension:

1 Like

I tried to convert it to PDF, but not worked as I need, please support if you have an easy way to take the table as an image or any format can I take the data as the table shows @TIMA12

Try with

1 Like

it works 100% but in need of a small thing :pray:
I need to change the path for saving the photo to the gallery, any support, please

Hi, I would also like to export the table as an image and save it both in the gallery and share it via email or whatsapp.
I followed the guide in the topic: How to save component image in external storage of device? - Resources - Kodular Community, I downloaded com.sunny.PkgUtils.aix, but I can't find the "IsPermissionGranted" block there. Do I need to download a different extension?
I am attaching my blocks:

They are correct?
...is it okay to use the arrangement name "Contenitore_tabella" to save the table which is larger than the arrangement, or should I use the list variable "global tableList" which contains the table data?

Since the list in the table will be very long, it would be even better to export it as PDF so I would have a subdivision in A4 sheets ready to be printed, but I read that the extension for PDF exports only the content visible on the screen, right?

Package Utilities is a component in Kodular. You need an extension to implement it in App Inventor.

Op is using an extension - PkgUtils : An extension to work with Packages - Extensions - Kodular Community