Sul server non sovrascrivere data e ora

Buongiorno, ho fatto questo progetto, che funziona, scrive sul server, per va sempre a sovrascrivere, io vorrei che facesse ad ogni clic una riga salvata sul server, mi aiutate a capire come fare, dove sbaglio.

Do you want to set each date/time value as a separate tag in the CloudDB, or store all date/times for each TimePicker in a single tag?

Voglio che ogni valore di data/ora nel CloudDB crei una nuva riga

in the same tag, or a different tag each time ?

Indifferente, come va meglio, basta che mi venga registrato tutto e non vada a sovrascrivere i dati già presenti.

Try like this, you work with lists for the dates and ora(s), and save to cloudDB when you have a new entry. When app is restarted the date and ora lists are updated with the latest cloudDB data

2 Likes

Cosi è perfetto!!!!
Chiedo ancora una cosa, è possibile che quando premo il pulsante Picker1 o Picker2 non si possa cambiare l'ora, ma prenda l'orario esatto di quando lo premo.

The time/date pickers return the current date/time when the picker button is pressed. You should be able to return that instant using the Touch Down event (or just capture the Clock.now instant)

Purtroppo ho visto ora, fino a quando ho l'APP aperta scrivo sul cloudDb1 e funziona tutto, quando chiudo l'APP e scrivo si, ma va a sovrascrivere i dati già presenti. Cosa può essere che causa questo? Ti prego aiutami.

Please show your relevant blocks

Se può essere di aiuto come da uso redis e i dati li leggo da redsmin.

Won't make any difference. If you can't get the blocks right with cloudDB, you will struggle to setup and work with a redis server! Let us get this right first.

Well, you nearly followed my blocks example, but created new tags to save the data to...This of course will not work as expected. The only two tinydb tags you should use are data and ora

Modificato come mi hai detto cosi

Pero fa uguale, nell'esempio qui sotto ti faccio vedere che pur avendo premuto i due pulsanti prima uno e prima l'altro, dopo 5 volte in "date" rimangono tutte, in ora invece si cancellano e resta solo l'ultima.

Qui trovi lo stesso orario perchè ho cliccato due volte
I blocchi mi sembrano giusti, Può essere un problema sul server ?

All your data appears to be saving as required to the tags date and ora, not sure what your problem is?

the data is saved well, but without any logic after 5 times in the section and now, they are overwritten, so I can't find them anymore,

The routine should keep saving entries to the list. You do not show anything to the contrary?

in fact I don't understand, can you recommend another server,

It has nothing to do with the server (cloudDB), whichever we use, the approach will be the same.

What do you want to do with the data, once you have saved it to the two tags?