Subir un pdf con ruta fija a drop ox / upload file to dro pox

Saludos alguien me podria ayudar a enviar un archivo pdf a dropox intento enviarlo desde una ruta fija file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/archivo1.pdf , entiendo poco pero no logo hacer que pueda reconocer la ruta de donde es el origen me sale afuerza buscando en //sd

Greetings, could someone help me send a pdf file to dropox? I try to send it from a fixed path file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/archivo1.pdf, I understand little but I can't make the logo recognize the path where it is from origin I get force searching in // sd

Your App will not automatically have access to the Android Folder 'Download'.

Change your default file scope from 'App' to 'shared'.

1 Like

Thanks if I had the "DefaultFileScope" prompt enabled, it still gives me the same problem, I just want to identify the *.pdf file and upload it

Gracias si tenía activada la indicación "DefaultFileScope", me sigue dando el mismo problema, solo deseo identificar el archivo *.pdf y subirlo

Enabled as 'Shared' ?

Should this be a List?

If so, you cannot initialise the Local Variable with a Filename, you must initialise with a type:

Snap6

ok estudiando

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.