Storing multiple data to tiny DB

i want to store text of a label and a textbox there will be a button called save if we click that the values is storing to tiny db and if we click another button it will show the the saved data in list viewer it is showing but the thing im struck is i cant store multiple data and receive them all and display it please help !!

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

1 Like

This Video can help you
Video

@kaushik you flagged your own post and said "i have found the solution for this"
you might want to explain your solution here in this thread, so others with the same issue in future can learn from your thread. thank you

Taifun

1 Like

can you say how to delete a post because i found a solution for it and it is working

What is the solution?

It would be correct to enter the forum not only to take but also to give

the community is here to share solutions and not to ask questions, probably get solutions and then delete everything again...

so please share the solution to your problem...
as already said, others with the same issue in future then can learn from your thread. thank you

Taifun

after few thinking i understood we cant store multiple data and receive it all at the same time so I used cloud DB and every time the user clicks the save button the call cloud db . append value to list block will be trigered so the data will be added to the list
mit3 mit 2

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Adding seconds to the stop watch while its running

please do not mix your threads... I now moved the discussion about the countdown timer to your other thread

Taifun

Thanks for that. It could help other people who have the same problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.